Guided Tours of Israel
I’ve created these podcast for some of the more interesting places to visit in Israel. Whether you’re planning a trip to Israel or just want to learn about these interesting place, I think you’ll enjoy these podcasts.
To listen to a podcast, click the title of the post once. If you would like to download it, right click the title and select the appropriate download link.
- From the charm of Zichron Yaakov to the galleries of Ein Hod
- Ancient farming methods in the Jerusalem mountains
- From the megaliths at Gezer, to Lod’s medieval bridge, with a stop in Ramla for falafel
- Herzliyah Pituach: A great beach, wonderful seaside cuisine and a bit of Crusader history
- Life with Neanderthal Man and Napoleon too at the Mt. Carmel caves and the beach at Tel Dor
- The Latrun Junction, where you’ll find tanks, great wine and a venerated shrine
- Zebras, hippos and gnus, and plants of the Bible too
- A visit to the city of firsts: Rishon Le-Zion
- Aqueducts and tunnels: wonders of Roman technology that brought water to the people
- The route to Bet Guvrin: David and Goliath, custom made shoes and an underground pigeon coop
- A Crusader era church, great Middle Eastern food, and the battle for the road to Jerusalem
- Ashkelon National Park: home to the world’s oldest arch and Nike the winged goddess of victory